In this infographic we highlight some interesting facts about china.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Porcelain was first created in China
- The raw materials of Chinese porcelain are cheap and readily available
- Chinese porcelain is known as china
- Chinese porcelain was first exported over 2,000 years ago
- A well-kept porcelain piece can last for over 1,000 years!
- Dozens of procedures are needed to make a porcelain piece
- In ancient China, supplying porcelain to the imperial family required government permission
- Antique China is highly sought after
- Porcelain was marked with the emperor’s reign and dynasty
- The most famous city for Chinese porcelain is Jingdezhen
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Content Source – China Highlights